At Cominter we have a priority objective: to act in a sustainable way in our environment, both internally and externally.
We are deeply committed to meeting the expectations of our more than 200 employees, our customers, society, suppliers and shareholders, for which we implement different social and environmental policies based on our ethical principles and respect for the community
- Professional development programme for employees, including training and internal promotion.
- Environmental awareness at workplaces, with the periodic updating of instructions and protocols related to the management of waste, water, energy…
- Programme for the prevention of occupational risks and medical attention/check-ups.
- The replacement of chemical products by others that are more efficient and cleaner.
- The introduction of new technologies to reduce the use of process water and electricity.
- Annual evaluation of environmental aspects and risks and opportunities, to determine points for improvement.
- The establishment of environmental objectives at the business level.
- The periodic supervision of procedures, the company’s energy efficiency, water usage and environmental risks.